Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

I have so much more to add to this but here is part of it for now!
My close friends dad had his surprise 59 1/2 birthday party on Saturday. (more pics to follow)  He was totally surprised!  1) it wasn't his actually birthday, 2) his out of town friends were here & he thought he was bringing them to a wedding!!!  The look on his face when everyone yelled out surprise was absolutely priceless!!!  He was pointing to his wife & saying "You did this?!?!  I was totally clueless!!!"  It was great!!!  I was glad to be there & hang out with my old partner in crime, M (we had some crazy clubbing days!! i.e. chugging down frozen mudslides in the middle of winter before we got our dance on!  Hey...we were college students & drinks were hella expensive in the city) , her big sis, N, who's preggo with #2 & her daughter, L, who I cant get enough of!!! I was alone for a change & glad I didn't have my babies to chase after.  I had so much fun hanging out with them & their hubbies!
Before all this fun started, my morning was busy taking Kira to her first dance class.  I was a little worried because I told her that we were going to ballet, she said "No, its too boring".  Apparently, everything is boring to her these days.  But then she saw her outfit & shoes....then she was ready to go!!! She did great & made some new friends, too.

 Today we went to T's Bday party.  The kids had a blast.  I'm glad they had some fun this weekend since I was out partying the night before.  But I did have to chase them around the park & prevent Kira from going home with anyone who had a dog.  I think at one point she even took over a little boys sand castle making & took his sand pail away.  Then a few minutes later Ryu comes & joins in on the other kids sand construction, kicking the other boy out of his inital project!!!  I was too embarrassed to claim my kids, but eventually the other boy went home & took his sand pail with!!!

I have done a lot this weekend that I haven't taken enough pics to show you.  I started back up with my scrap booking & working on my christamas decorations for the house.  (yes, christmas decorations.  It will probably take me awhile to finish, so I might as well start now!)

I will have more fun stuff to post later, after all it is my birthday weekend, & the celebrations start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment