Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4

Found a great idea for time outs from Pinterest, instead of "time outs" do "time ins". I thought that is a great idea! I have been trying new things to discipline Ryu, he's getting to the age when I tell him he can't play video games for the day, he's okay with it or him gaining time for video games, worked for a bit but it lost its use. Now for whenever he does something wrong, like throwing his toys, I make him practice the correct way 10 times. So far it seems to work. I also make him work on random workbook pages that are left over from the summer. At least it's a time out doing random stuff but learning too. As for Kira , I make her write her name 10 times, eventually she will learn more but she is only 4. I have been happy with the results. It's not always the same punishment. But they seem to dislike sitting down to do work, than losing time from playing, maybe sitting down doing work is more visual for them instead of saying they're losing time?! Well whatever it is thanks Pinterest! Lets see how long it lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment