Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Hunger Games Trilogy

I received this trilogy as a gift from my cousin Laura, even though my mom got it for me as well, but she understood and I returned it to get some other much needed stuff.  Anyways, I am halfway done with the second book and I absolutely love it!!  It is a good series, subject matter not what I's usually into, because I don't like any future, post-apocalyptic stuff, but it has so much more than that.  I should have listened to Jessie and read it a long time ago.  I'm trying to finish the series, since they are casting for the movie already.  My brother always teases me that I only read books that will be turned into movies, but hey...is it my fault that the books I read are just that good?  Next book on the list....Water for Elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment