Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Rosie & Ron's Wedding Shower

I got a chance to practice taking some photographs at Rosie & Ron's Wedding Shower.  You all know how I love to take kids pictures, so I apologize in advance if you see more kids photos than the actual shower.  Like my SIL said, it's a little tough to blend in, so I totally looked like a paparazzi.  I just love photos that tell a story.  Hope you enjoy!!!

The soon to be Bride with her mother & grandmother
Rosie's mom, with her sisters
Rosie with her sisters, Jacqueline & Teresa
Rosie's niece, Josephine



Taylor trying to hide under uncle Brian
Mommy with the other soon to be bride, Jasmine & baby Evie
The only other male great-grand child, Sean.  He is too cute!!!

The godmother filling out the bingo card with Rosie's nephew Ben.

1 comment:

  1. I can see the improvement :) Nice shots of Josephine and Sean!

    ReplyDelete