Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Greyson is 2 Months Old!!!


Greyson is 2 months old!  Boy does he have a personality!  I remember Ryu didn't like taking pictures until he was 3 months old, so I'm hoping next month we"ll have a smiling baby.  But I loved the pictures I took of his many faces and it just shows his personality at this time.  They grow so fast, and at least his mom and dad can remember the time when their baby boy was 2 months old!  He has gotten so big & I love his rubber band arms!!!


Man, I wished I learned how to edit RAW images!  These pics would have been wonderful if not for the lighting and the shade I was getting from the sun.  I love natural light, but sometimes it just won't work for you, and that's when RAW files can make their magic.  That't next on my list, learning to edit in RAW.  So for now, I thought turning them black and white made it a little better, but I just wanted it perfect.


This is one of my favorites!  Great candid of mom and dad trying to comfort their baby boy.  After awhile all you can do is laugh and smile when it's not working and to just keep trying.  Poor guy, he just wanted to eat and sleep, and here's his Auntie Eliza with a camera in his face!


PJ has always loved his Vans, he even bought his godson, Ryu a pair, which he just loved.  So it was awesome that someone bought Greyson a pair of these checkered shoe socks!  Pretty soon he will be big enough for his first pair of Vans!

Happy 2 months to my favorite Gomez!  Can't wait to see what you can do next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment