Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My favorite Gomez


Greyson @ week 1 & @ 1  month
Big sister Taylor with baby brother Mason
Hello everyone!  I have been MIA for so long.  I started blogging again to talk about books that I have read and now I would like to start posting the pics of all the beautiful babies that I have been lucky to photograph.  I wish it was so simple to post these pics, but I have to go through the extra step of re sizing them since blogger has a limit on the size of pictures, ( or so I have been told)!  Anyways enjoy these pics of the adorable subject matter!

Remember my earlier blog from January of baby Gomez?  Well Greyson Wolfe Gomez entered the world on St. Patrick's Day, which was also during our mini heat wave in March.  I have a one week and a one month pic.  How fast they grow!  Stay tune for later this week when I will be taking his 2 month picture!  I can't wait to see how big he has grown and from what I have been seeing in Facebook, he has some grown quite a bit and I am so excited to see him!

Next I have his cousin, Mason, who was born in January and here I have him with big sis, Taylor.  Aren't they just gorgeous?!?!

My babies with their new cousins!

Last but not least, I have my babies with their new cousins.  I always have the hardest time photographing my own kids, so now that I am busy taking pics of other kids, now they want to take pictures!  Gosh they grow so fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment