Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gomez Clan

I've been really lucky the past couple of weeks, spending time with the family.  Last week, we caught up with our Sukan relatives & this week we got a chance to catch up with our Gomez clan.  Unfortunately, we still weren't complete (Janel, Jordan & Jay Jay missing, & Laura & Jr currently on the plane trying to get home)  But we had all the dad's together in one place, at least the one's living in the US.
I have really missed the crazy get togethers & all the loud noise the Gomez brothers make when they are all together.  (Holidays have been pretty quiet lately)  Just to warn you there will be plenty of pictures!!!
Hopefully someday in the near future I can have a complete picture of the grandchildren & great-grandchildren.
Ryu with my aunt, Juna.  She used to take care of me all the time before Jay-Jay & Jordan arrived in the US.  Its so nice to see her with Ryu.

Ryu couldn't remember who his Uncle Justin was, but as soon as he saw him he knew & wouldn't let him outta his sight.

Ryu with his uncle Jherry, this picture reminds me of me & Jherry's dad, Te.  Uncle Te used to take care of me around this age.  Its nice to see my kids bond with my cousins.

Ryu was by Jherry's side most of the night, & Ryu is just so comfortable with him that he just helped himself & fell asleep on his lap.
The Gomez Brothers

The Gomez Brothers with their sons. (Jr & Jordan missing)

The Cousins

Laura just arrived from the airport from Cali.  Welcome home Laura!
Of course my post isn't complete without a picture of Kira!  Happy Mother's Day mom!!!!


Kira giving uncle PJ one of her rare hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment