Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Growth Chart

Had a great idea from my SIL about a growth chart, just using cardboard tags in cut shapes, writing down the info & taping it to the wall. It's a wonderful idea!!
Then Kira somehow pulled off her brother's growth chart & used it as a slide & broke it in half!
So now I'm thinking what else I can do, because if I do the tags, she will just rip it off, so I thought about vinyl & using the circut to make some cute shapes , but as I shopped for vinyl I could not find the one I liked, so I was able to buy adhesive contact paper.
OMG!!! I love this stuff! I can do so much more with it , & I was able to by about 10 ft of it for under $3! So this project of mine only cost me less than $3 , even less because I didn't even use all of it! Mindy would be so proud!

The picture isn't so could since it was taken on the iPhone, I was just so excited to show my work

No comments:

Post a Comment