Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello Baby Scarlett!

 My best friend had her baby girl on Feb.6th, just one day before Kira's.  It's going to be fun having our girl's birthdays close together!  I am so proud of her doing it all the "natural" way!  She is so brave to do that, cuz I am just a big "wuss" as Don would say for not "sucking up" the pain.  Kudos to you, Monica!  Just having the baby 6 days ago you could never tell she went thru such a feat!  She looks great!
Oh course I had to bring the camera and take some pictures of the new baby and the growing family.  Also, Happy Birthday to Rachel, Uncle Paul & Tita Vicky!  What a nice gift to have a new family member


The Happy Family!


Auntie had been waiting for you to wake up, Baby Scarlett!

2 comments:

  1. Nice family pic. No man EVER has the right to tell a woman to "suck it up" when it comes to child birth!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don is something else! He cracks me up though!

    ReplyDelete