Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I'd like to do

There is so much that I would like to do. Now that I have finished school, and have all this free time.  (not really but more than I used to)  Anyways, I took up piano, which is something that I always wanted to do and I also wanted to take some photography classes.  I've been so inspired by Mindy & her pics that I want to learn how to take better pics.  So she recommended a site and I just got my first lesson today and took my first pic.  That first lesson taught me a lot and that's why I wanted to start this blog so I can share these practice pics with my family & friends.  So hopefully I can keep this up!
This picture was for the day 08 assignment:gift from the heart.  This is the first pic a took manually that actually looks okay.  But since Kira is in it ....then of course it's beautiful!  LOL! But I just wanted to share this with you all!

2 comments:

  1. lol I thought that was Ryu! The polka dot shirt should've told me otherwise though haha

    I'm glad to be of some inspiration and that you signed up for the photography e-class. It'll take lots of practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look alike when the sleep!
    Thanks for the inspiration! I need to save up for a new lens!

    ReplyDelete