Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't want to study!

Only 4 more days until I take the boards!!!
I am so nervous!  It's so hard to study, but I just think to myself that this is the last thing I will ever have to study for.  I feel like I know it all but I know that there will be something that I will miss.  I just want to get this over with & start making the big bucks! :)  Then to top it off my Kira's first day of school is the same day and I am going to miss it all!  I can't believe that she will be at school.  This is my last baby and I want to treasure it as long as I could.  Ryu was asking for another sibling, and in my heart I do want another, but my mind says no!  It's nice not having nighttime feedings and the kids sleeping through the night.  I am so torn!  I guess will just have to see where life takes us.  If it was meant to be it'll happen.  My two babies are enough for me and they are the biggest joys of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment