Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tiger's Curse

I absolutely loved this book!  I have to admit I liked it a little better than Twilight!  I couldn't stop reading this book, it was excitement from the first few pages.  This didn't have any vampires in it, which is what I usually read, but of course it had some immortals.  I can't wait for the next book to come out, too bad it won't be until June!  I totally recommend this book, especially when you love books about falling in love!  I enjoy reading YA books becomes it always reminds me of how special it is when you fall in love for the first time.  It's something that you will never forget.  Not to sound sappy but it brings out feelings of how I fell in love with my husband.  It's nice to feel the excitement and butterflies again, and YA books always remind me of that.  Hope you"ll enjoy it as much as I do!




I am currently reading "I am Number Four"  I know the movie was coming out and the previews look awesome, but I never knew that it was based off a book. It's going good so far, need to finish it before the movie comes out next week

No comments:

Post a Comment