Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kira's First Day of School

A couple hours after I put Ryu on the bus, it is now Kira's turn. She didn't object to taking a bath, having me pick out her clothes, fixing her hair or taking pictures. So it's actually turning out really well. The other day she told me, she didn't want to go to school or ride the school bus! But she went downstairs herself and started to fill her backpack with her little knick knacks, which is what she always does. I managed to take out most of her toys and lowered it from 5 toys to 1. :) When the bus finally arrived, she didn't cry & just went on the bus. Thank goodness!!! I was not ready for an all out meltdown, which she had on her last first day of school! To give Kira a little credit, last time was her first day ever of going to school and she just turned 3 & was put on a bus with strangers. So she has accomplished a lot and knows her routine.

I can't help it if she is my favorite photo subject!


That photo on her first day last time really cracks me up!!! What a difference a few months makes!  Hopefully those meltdowns are long gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment