Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Lying Game


I wanted to read this book before the show started. I really enjoyed the book. I seem to be obsessed with YA books ever since I read the Twilight series a few years ago. This book was written by Sara Shepard the author of the Pretty Little Liars series. To me this book is a little darker than PPL, & at times I am scared for the main character, Emma. I can't wait to read the next book!

As for the show..... "the book is always better". I need to hang that quote somewhere in my house because it is so true!!! The show is pretty good, it has it's own take on the series that I have to respect since they are thinking outside the box, but I'm a little disappointed how some of the characters meet in the show compared to the book. I will continue on with it just to see how it develops.

If you want a quick book to read, try The Lying Game, after that try the show on for size.


No comments:

Post a Comment