Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo shoot with the Paguia girls



Mommy says I like to look at myself




I had the opportunity to take pictures of my best friend's girls.  I'm still practicing & hopefully someday people will flock to have me take their kids pictures.  Wishful thinking!!!  But seriously I just love kids pictures, I love their faces & the character they bring to a photo.h I have been so addicted to Pintrest, & getting some awesome ideas from there & just about pinned everything that had to do with family pictures.  The girls were a pleasure to photograph.  Here are a few of the 100+ pictures I took. Enjoy!

Baby Scarlett looking up at her big sisters








1 comment:

  1. Me too Eliza- addicted to kids photography and to Pinterest! I've gotten great ideas from there. I also have Elements but still need to figure out how to use all of the features and tools to make the cool photo effects:) Great job- love the last pic with the baby looking up to them:)

    ReplyDelete