Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ryu's First Day of School

My baby boy starts First Grade today!!!  It was so hard putting him to bed last night, because the deal this summer was he was going to try & sleep in his room by himself.  I even gave him an herbal sleep aid to help him out.  Just when I see him fall asleep by himself, so proud that he did it, he wakes up as soon as I turn off the lights.  Now he's upset & starts crying that he doesn't want to take the school bus this year & that he won't have any friends.  This is coming from the same kid, who last week was so excited to see his friends & couldn't wait to start first grade.  I ended up laying next to him until he falls asleep.

We had a great morning! Ryu ate breakfast & got himself ready.  My boy is growing up.  So here are some pictures i took this morning.

This one is a comparison from last year to this year.  The one on the left is this year & the other one is last year.  Thank goodness for uniforms!
the next ones are concepts that I have been seeing on Pintrest.  I love that site! My SIL showed me that site when she was helping me plan a party for the kids.  There is something for everyone on the site, so you should check it out.  I can spent hours on that site.
Anyways the picture on the left, Ryu is holding his picture from his kindergarten first day of school.  Saw this idea on Pintrest for anniversary pictures.  I think it will look great with birthdays. first day of school & for Ryu's belt test (he's going from white belt to white plus)  Great way to see how they have changed year to year.  Maybe me & my husband can do that for our 10 year anniversary. ;)
The picture on the left was an idea that my SIL forwarded to me from chicabug that was featured on http://www.howdoesshe.com Great picture to put in your scrapbook!

Well I will do another post in a few hours when I get my princess ready for school!  See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment